by Mrs. Johnson
(co Springs, CO)
Servings= 2 ppl
1 lb thin sliced steaks
1 medium yellow onion (non sweet)
Sliced provalone cheese
1. Sautee sliced onion with butter in a skillet
2. Once onions are transparent add seasoned steaks
3. When steaks are cooked through add half a slice of provalone to each steak to melt
4. Remove from pan, gently toast bread halves in remaining juices
5. Place 2-3 steaks on each roll, add mayo.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Quick Dinner Ideas and Recipes.