Rotisserie Chicken Recipe
Use this rotisserie chicken recipe to make a delicious main course for your family or friends.
- Large Whole Chicken, washed and insides removed
- 1 Onion
- 2 Sticks Celery
- Any delicious fresh herbs you can find
- A PINCH (no more!) of salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- 1/2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 potato
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place chicken into a 2-3 inch glass dish and pour olive oil over it. Let sit while prepping herbs
3. Cut onion into fairly big, but not giant pieces. Put on and around chicken. Do the same with the potato.
4. Cut celery into bite-size pieces and put on and around chicken.
5. Add any herbs you like, such as thyme, rosemary, anything.
6. place in oven and cook for 2 hours, or until chicken is cooked through and golden brown on the outside.
7. Sit down and enjoy your delicious, healthy chicken!Top of Rotisserie Chicken RecipeFind more Easy Chicken RecipesQuick and Easy Dinner Recipes Homepage