Ham Roll Up Recipe
As long as I can remember "occasions" where we would gather to eat,
there were always ham roll ups. Always a favorite for the men, women,
and children alike, this ham roll up recipe is a sure winner!
- 1 lb of sliced ham (you can use inexpensive packaged ham, like we do, or get the deli to thin slice it for you.),
- 1--8 oz package of cream cheese
- finely chopped green onions to taste
- 1 tsp of Garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp of Accent (leave this out if you're sensitive to MSG)
- Soften your cream cheese and add your green onions, garlic powder and Accent.
- Spread a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture on a
piece of ham, then roll it, and cut into bite sized pieces. Usually one
roll = 3 bite size pieces.
They look so appetizing stacked next to each other on their ends covering a beautiful plate.
**Tip** If you're using pre-packaged ham, dry each piece of ham between paper towels before spreading cream cheese mixture on them.
Top of Ham Roll Up Recipe
Find more Easy Appetizer Recipes