Easy & quick meal to prepare!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 1 package corn or flour tortillas 8
- 1 can enchilada sauce (mild, medium or hot)
- 1 can fat free re-fried beans
- 1 medium onion
- lowfat sour cream
- 1 package low fat shredded taco cheese
First cover the bottom of a 9x13 pan with tortillas you can cut the tortillas in half and put the straight side to the outside of the pan.
Mix the beans in a bowl until smooth then spread onto tortillas.
Now brown turkey then drain add in taco seasoning
spread turkey evenly over beans.
Put another layer tortillas on top pour on the enchilada sauce. Add onions then sprinkle cheese over the entire top.
I broil it for 7-10 minutes on the middle rack of the oven.
Top with sour cream & enjoy
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Quick Dinner Ideas and Recipes.