Easy Spanish Rice
Ingredients for Easy Spanish Rice:
- 1 pound ground beef (I use ground round)
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1 pouch Uncle Ben's Ready Rice - Spanish Rice Blend
- 1 can corn niblets (drained)
- 1 can dark red kidney beans or black beans (drained)
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- Pinch of garlic salt
- Pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
- Pinch of onion powder (optional)
- Sour Cream - garnish
Brown ground beef and drain.
Microwave Spanish Rice according to package directions (90 seconds) and add to beef.
Add remaining ingredients and heat on medium high until mixture is well heated and beans are tender (about 5 minutes).
Simmer for 5-10 minutes to blend flavors. Garnish with a dollop of sour cream.
If the cupboard is bare, this dish can be made with only the rotel tomatoes, rice and beef and will still be good. The corn and beans help stretch the dish.Top of Easy Spanish RiceEasy Dinner Ideas Homepage
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Quick Dinner Ideas and Recipes.