Creamed Chicken and Ravioli's
Creamed Chicken & Cheese with Ravioli
This is one of my man's favorite meals~ So Easy
- 2 Chicken breasts You can cook your own or just buy some pre-cooked chicken in most any store
- 1 Tb. Butter
- ½ block (4oz of Cream Cheese)
- Mozzarella Cheese to Taste
1. In a pan add 1 tablespoon butter, 4oz cream cheese and melt slowly. Add your chicken cut in small strips. Set aside and keep warm.Raviolis
- 1 Bag frozen Raviolis (stuffed with your favorite found in the frozen section of your store)
- 1 jar of your favorite Alfredo Sauce
1. In your other pan boil as much Raviolis you want to serve directions on package or cook about 7 to 8 minutes and then drain well. Put the Raviolis back on your pot and then add your Alfredo Sauce. Note:
You of course can easily add peas, carrots or whatever veggies you want with this all though none shown in this dish.Your Plate
Place the creamed chicken on your serving plate, add as much mozzarella cheese you want and microwave for about 30 seconds, Add you raviolis and Garlic bread and you have a great elegant meal that looks like you spent hours cooking it.
Served with Good old Garlic French Bread or Bread Sticks and a great side salad. Kids LOVE this dish, kid tested and approved and I know you will love it too!