Rancho Lima Beans
Try these Rancho Lima Beans for an awesome side dish recipe!
- 2 cups lima beans
- 1/2 pound hamburger meat (ground beef)
- 2 medium onions sliced
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 1 28-oz. can tomatoes, drained
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
Top of Rancho Lima Beans page
- Cook beans in boiling water until tender. (20-30 minutes)
- Drain, keep 1 cup liquid. Cook beef, onion, and garlic until meat browns. Add beans, liquid, tomatoes, pepper, salt, and chili powder.
- Cook until beans are done. Add cheese, cook 10 minutes
Find more Side Dish Recipes