Happy Wednesday from Quick-and-Easy-Dinner.com! Here is your shopping list and 5 recipes for easy dinners.
I hope you enjoy them.
A few quick notes:
1-Find out what's cooking each day by following me on Twitter, my username is QuickDinners. You'll get the daily scoop on what's cooking (or not!)
2-I now have over 60 dinner ideas up on the Easy Dinners page, so if the recipes in this month's newsletter don't make your skirt fly up, check there for more ideas.
3-Don't forget about the new website www.all-casseroles.com
Okay, enough, already. Here are your Easy Dinners! And I mean super easy this month!!
Always good, always easy.
Sour Cream Ritz Chicken
This may well be one of my new favorites!
Easy Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
Easy, easy, easy, yum, yum, yum
Parmesan Butter Pork Chops
I love these with Bacon fried cabbage so you may want to throw those few ingredients on your shopping list as well.
I make these often and they're always good.
Master Shopping List
Adjust accordingly if you won't be making all 5 recipes, or if you're cooking for more than 4.
* 1 pound ground meat
* fresh or frozen chicken breasts (4)
* package of pork chops, I like bone in - thinner for this recipe.
* package of chicken taquitos from the freezer section
* 1 med. onion
Cans (or boxes)
* 1-2 small cans of chopped green chilies (2 if you love the flavor)
* 1 can cream of mushroom soup
* 2 cans cream of chicken soup
* 2 cans Ranch-Style Beans
* 1 can of corn OR hominy
* 2 cans of Ro-Tel Tomatoes with green chilies (if you like it mild, sub 1 can for stewed or diced tomatoes.
* 1 can refried beans
* Optional - can of black olives sliced or do it yourself
Dry Mixes or Condiments
* Ritz crackers OR french fried onions (my favorite)
* 1 package of dry taco seasoning
* 1 package of dry ranch dressing mix
* Tortilla chips or corn chips
* Corn tortillas or pre-made tostada shells
* 28 oz of Sour Cream...I realize you'll have to buy 32 oz.
* shredded cheese (Mexican blend)
Assuming you have - so check your pantry/spice cabinet
* Lawry's seasoning salt
New! Comments Leave me a comment in the box below.