Happy Sunday morning from Quick-and-Easy-Dinner.com! Here is your shopping list and 5 recipes for easy dinners.
I hope you enjoy them.
A few quick notes:
1 - A contest is currently underway for your BEST Thanksgiving recipe!
I'm giving away one of my tooooo cute reversible holiday aprons
to my favorite recipe submitted by YOU, my readers. And what fun, you can rate and leave comments on each others recipes!
Good luck, may the Queen/King of Thanksgiving win!
2 - I haven't announced it anywhere else yet, but since you are subscriber to the Quickies newsletter, you can go take a SNEEK PEAK at my brand new website...a sister website to my current one...all-casseroles.com
It's very much new, and in the early stages of construction, so I haven't rolled out the red carpet for it yet, but I'd love for you
to have the first opportunity to take a peek. Watch it grow!!!
3- More contests and giveaways will be coming to quick-and-easy-dinner.com in the upcoming months.
You'll want to check in regularly as I plan to offer a really great prize (hint, hint enameled cast iron cookware set!)
as well as my aprons, Cathy's Cookbooks, and who knows what else will be in the mix. The more my website grows, the more I will GIVE AWAY!!
So be sure to tell your friends and family about me, and feel free to add my link to your myspace/facebook pages. If you have
a blog, I'd be honored if you added me there as well. Spread the word, my friends, and I will give back to you better and better
Okay, enough, already. Here are your Easy Dinners!
Grandma's Roast - melt in your mouth!
Skillet Pork Chops
Master Shopping List
Adjust accordingly if you won't be making all 5 recipes.
* 3 pounds ground meat
* 3-4 pound Rump or pork roast
* 6 Center cut pork chops
* 2-13 oz. cans chicken
* 3 med. onion
* 2 cloves garlic, pressed (or equivalent of minced jar garlic)
* 3-5 potatoes
Cans (or boxes)
* instant mashed potatoes (or buy enough potatoes to make REAL ones)
* about 3-4 whole carrots (or equivalent of baby carrots)
* 1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes
* 1 can of golden nibblits corn, drained
* can of cream of Mushroom soup, such as Campbell's
* 1 can (14.5 oz) chicken broth
* 2 cans (15 oz) Ranch Style beans w/Jalepenos, drained.
* 1 box (8 oz.) Mexican Velveeta, sliced
Dry Mixes or Condiments
* package of onion soup mix, such as Liptons
* package of brown gravy mix
* 1 package taco seasoning
* 1 cup original flavor bbq sauce
* 3 cans crescent rolls (OR 2 cans of Pillsbury Recipe Creations and ONE can of crescent rolls)
* 8 oz. cream cheese
Assuming you have - so check your pantry/spice cabinet
* 1 Tbs. sesame seeds
* dried parsley (could also use fresh)
* vegetable oil
Have a great rest of the weekend!
New! Comments Leave me a comment in the box below.