Mexican Doritos Beef Casserole
Don't knock this Mexican Doritos Beef Casserole until you've tried it. Make it and watch it disappear. My husband loved it; he said I was becoming a better cook, and I had to laugh!
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 Can Tomato Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Can Mild Enchilada Sauce
- 1 Can Chopped Green Chilies (small or bigger depending on your preference - I use the larger can)
- 1 16 oz package of Mexican blend shredded cheese (or what ever you have handy - I think Mexican Velveeta would be great, too!)
- Brown hamburger and onion. Drain. Add soups, enchilada sauce, and chilies. Simmer.
Crush Doritos and line bottom of 9X13 pan.
Put layer of meat, cheese, meat, and cheese, and if you want a bit of a
crunch make the top layer some crushed Doritos topped with a light layer
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Serve with refried beans and a crisp salad. Yum!
Top of Mexican Doritos Beef Casserole
Find more Easy Casseroles
Go to Quick and Easy Dinner Homepage