King Ranch Casserole
King Ranch Casserole is one of my favorite easy casserole recipes!
Growing up in Texas, this was a common meal, and I still love it today.
Although, there are many variations, this king ranch chicken casserole
recipe comes from my great-grandma.
- 1 3-lb. Chicken (Cooked and boned)
- 1 Can Chicken Broth
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 Can Rotel Green Chilis
- 1 Dozen Corn Tortillas
- 2 Cups Grated Velveeta Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter 9X13 casserole dish.
- Mix chicken with broth, soup, and chilis. Put one layer of this mixture in the bottom of casserole.
- Add a layer of torn tortillas then a layer of grated cheese. Repeat until all ingredients are used ending with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly.
Top of King Ranch Casserole Recipe
Find more Easy Casserole Recipes
Go to Quick and Easy Dinner Homepage