7 Layer Crock Pot Soup
This 7 Layer Crock Pot Soup is sure to be a crowd pleaser, and super easy for you to make.
Layer the following ingredients in a 5 quart crock pot, in this order.
- 2 lbs. hamburger, browned and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can Ranch Style beans, not drained
- 1 can pinto beans, not drained
- 3 cans minestrone soup, not drained
- 1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes, not drained
- 1 can whole corn, not drained
Cook 5-5 1/2 hours on low heat. Do not stir until ready to serve. Great topped with grated cheese when served.
Top of 7 Layer Crock Pot Soup
Quick Easy Dinner Recipes Homepage