Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
When my mom gave me this Tater Tot Casserole Recipe, I thought it
sounded easy, and easy was what I was looking for. However, I had no
idea that it would taste so good! Give it try, and I'm sure it will
make your top list of easy casseroles, too.
- 1 Large Bag Tater Tots
- 1-2 Lbs. Hamburger Meat (ground beef)
- 1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 Chopped Onion
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 8 oz shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook hamburger and drain grease.
- Add onion, soups, seasonings, and two of handfuls of tater tots into the skillet..
- You may add a little water if it's too thick. Cook until bubbly.
- Pour into 9X13 baking dish. Top with cheese then arrange remaining tater tots on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees until brown and bubbly.
Top of Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
Find more Easy Casseroles
Go to Homepage