Delicious Ground Beef Tacos
Crispy or Soft
Ground beef tacos are a yeah-duh meal, but something that I forget about making!
Yeah-duh they're good, and EASY! Some people like them crispy with
traditional hard shells or make them soft with flour or corn tortillas.
- Hamburger meat (ground beef) -1 lb if it's just for two people, 2 lb for a family
- Package of dry taco seasoning
- minced garlic
- grated cheese
- Your choice of shells, crispy, soft flour, or soft corn
Optional toppings: chopped onion, avocado, salsa, sour cream
- Heat the skillet on medium/high heat, add 1/2 to 1 full chopped onion, 1
tsp of minced garlic, and your ground meat. Brown meat and drain
grease. Sprinkle the meat with full package of taco seasoning and
according to package directions water.
- Chop the desired toppings, lettuce, tomato, and shredded cheese and cabbage are traditional.
- Consider adding chopped pieces of avocado, onion, salsa, or sour cream
it. Fill your crispy shells or heat your soft shells in the microwave
or in a pan on the stove one by one. Top them with your choice of add
ons and you've got one quick and easy dinner!
Consider serving them with my husband's delicious authentic Spanish Rice Recipe.
Top of Tacos
Find More Easy Dinners
See other Mexican Food Recipes