Parmesan Baked Tilapia with Zucchini
I modified a recipe to come up with Parmesan Baked Tilapia with Zucchini
and it turned out great (the other recipe was just fish). And let me
just say, this is so NOT complicated. I believe the total prep time was
5 minutes or so!
- 6 - 4 oz. tilapia fillet (any mild fish will work)
- 2-3 zucchini squash, sliced or cut into smaller pieces
- 1/8 cup lime or lemon juice (I used lime)
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons of Butter room temperature
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Black pepper (preferably fresh ground) to taste
- Few dashes hot pepper sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the fillets and zucchini in a buttered baking dish.
- Brush the tops with juice.
- Bake fish in preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes or until fish just starts to flake.
- Meanwhile, combine the cheese, butter, mayonnaise, onions and seasonings in a bowl. Mix well with fork.
the fish is ready, spread the top with the cheese mixture and turn on
the broiler or high heat, and bake until golden brown (about 5 minutes).
*Baking time will depend on the thickness of the fish you use. Watch the fish closely so that it does not overcook.
Top of Parmesan Baked Tilapia with Zucchini
More Easy Dinner Ideas
Dinner Recipes Homepage