Layered Mexican Dip
7 Layer Dip
This Layered Mexican Dip is also known as 7 layer dip. It makes a huge amount, so make it for a crowd or cut the recipe in half. Our family makes this every Christmas Eve, and it's been a favorite for as long as I remember. This recipe isn't a quick one, but it is definitely worth your time.
- 2 15 oz cans of refried beans
- 2 8 oz guacamole dips
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 8 oz of fine grated cheese
- 2-3 tomatoes, chopped small
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 can of black olives, chopped
- On a large serving tray spread beans to cover bottom, spread guacamole dip over beans.
- Mix together in a separate bowl your sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning. Spread this mixture of the guacamole dip layer.
- Sprinkle on grated cheese, tomatoes, green onions, and black olives (in that order.)
Serve with tortilla chips.
Top of Layered Mexican Dip
Find other Appetizer Recipes
Go to Quick and Easy Dinner Homepage