Ham & Cheese Sandwhacky
- 1 lb -ham diced (should look like cubes)
- .75 lb -of cubed cheddar long horn cheese (or which ever "orange" cheese your family eats, 3/4 of the visual amount of ham so like not really sure. I do not measure AT ALL.
- 2 to 3 -ribs of celery diced
- 3 tbsp- mayo (to me this would be 1.5 gulloops from the silver spoon)
- 1/4 cup- balsamic vinegarette dressing -make sure it is for salads and what not unless you reduce your vinegar to a gastric if so then please add about three dashes (like 2 teaspoons) of Italian seasoning.
- 1 bag- of whacky mac... (this is generally multi colored pasta found at all grocery stores) cook according to directions
if you like red bell pepper I generally chop up a 1/4 to go in gives it a zesty sweet flavor
This is best served cool so let your pasta cool. then refrigerate!
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Quick Dinner Ideas and Recipes.