These french onion pork chops are so easy to make, and they taste wonderful.
Thank you Katie Miller from Mercersburg, PA for sharing this recipe with us!
1) In deep skillet, melt butter then sear pork chops on each side for appx 2 mins apiece.
2) Remove pork chops and place in baking dish.
3) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
4) In deep skillet (do not clean), add french onion soup and brown sugar. Bring to boil.
5) Pour soup and sugar mixture over the top of the pork chops in the baking dish.
6) Let cook, uncovered, in oven for appx 1 hour.
7) Take out of oven and serve!
Top of French Onion Pork Chops Recipe
Find more Easy Dinner Recipes
Go to Quick Easy Dinner Recipes Homepage