Easy Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
This easy sour cream chicken enchiladas recipe is a short cut to the
long version!! It tastes wonderful, and won't take you all night in the
kitchen. Serve it to your friends at your next get together and I
promise they'll never know that you didn't slave away making the
- 1 box chicken taquitos (from the freezer section)
- 12 oz. sour cream
- 1 small can of chopped green chilies (2 if you love more flavor)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Mexican blend shredded cheese (or whatever you have handy)
- Preheat oven to 375
a 9 X 13 pan and line the bottom with chicken taquitos, if you just
have a few left in the box, go ahead and add those in too.
- In a bowl combine soups, sour cream and chilies. Spread the mixture all over the taquitos throughout the pan.
in oven for 30-35 minutes, sprinkle top with cheese and return to oven
for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is all bubbly and hot.
These are an awesome shortcut to a delicious meal! I know you'll love this easy chicken enchilada casserole!
*Note* This could easily be made with beef taquitos too. Try them both and see what your family likes best.
*2nd Note* Sam's Club sells huge boxes of taquitos making it a cheap, quick, and easy dinner!
Thanks to my sister Tara for this fantastically easy recipe!
Top of Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Find more Easy Dinner Ideas
Dinner Recipes Homepage