Easy Lasagna Recipe
This easy lasagna recipe is from my dear friend Cathy. In high school, I
would go to her house during lunch and eat her fantastic cooking. Of
all the lasagna recipes this was always one of my favorites.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 16 oz lasagna noodles, cooked according to package directions.
- 1 - 1 lb 9 oz jar of Prego pasta sauce
- 1 - 16 oz container of small curd cottage cheese
- 2 - 8 oz packages of grated Mozzarella cheese
- Combine half of Mozzarella cheese and cottage cheese. Set aside.
- Place 1/2 of pasta sauce in a 9"X13" baking dish. Top with 1/2 of lasagna noodles and 1/2 of cottage cheese mixture.
- Repeat cottage cheese mixture. Spoon last 1/3 of pasta sauce over cottage cheese mixture.
- Top with other half of Mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered 30 minutes in a preheated 350 oven.
Click here to find out how to get more of Cathy's recipes
Top of easy lasagna recipe page
Find other Quick Dinners