Mexican Chicken Casserole
Try this easy Mexican Chicken Casserole. It's secret ingredient is Doritos! Yes you want to make it!
- 1 whole chicken or 2 cans boned chicken
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1 medium onion
- 1 can green chilies
- 1 can tomato sauce and equal parts water
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1/4 to 1/2 pound Velveeta cheese
- 1 large package Doritos (crushed)
- Skin and bone 1 cooked fryer or use 2 cans of boned chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Melt 1 stick butter and saute 1 medium onion. Add 1 can green chilis and mix with chicken and onions.
a sauce of: 1 can tomato sauce, one can water, one can evaporated milk,
1/4 to 1/2 pound of Velveeta cheese. Melt cheese, milk, water, and
- Put a layer of Doritos in bottom
of large baking dish. Then put chicken mixture and sauce until all is
used. Top with doritos. Cook until it's hot and bubbly.
Serve this delicious Mexican casserole recipe with salad and beans.
Top of Mexican Chicken Casserole page
Find more Easy Casserole Recipes