Hamburger Chinese Noodle Casserole
Try this easy Hamburger Chinese Noodle Casserole tonight! My mom used to make this. My grandmother used to make this. My sister makes it and calls it worms and dirt. Her kids love it. I know it will be a hit at your house, too.
- 2 lbs. Hamburger Meat (ground beef)
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Can Chicken & Rice Soup
- 1 pkg. La Choy Chinese Noodles
- Brown hamburger meat and onion. Drain off grease.
- Add soups and 1/2 of the Chinese Noodles.
- Put in a 9 x 13 pan, sprayed with Pam.
- Sprinkle remaining Chinese noodles on top and bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
may not be the prettiest casserole, but it really tastes good. And
you'll have plenty of leftovers (unless you have a large family!)
Top of Hamburger Chinese Noodle Casserole
Find more Easy Casseroles
Go to Quick and Easy Dinner Homepage